Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. How sexy was that? Defense better catch their breath.
  2. "That's a DISGUSTING act by Randy Moss, and it's unfortunate we had it on our air live!"
  3. Ugh, Seahawks driving. Hasselbeck hurting.
  4. thats what I thought Ok, good to see I'm not seeing things.
  5. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!
  6. Lance on first down and P-Nut on third could have both had pick-6's.
  7. Did the store only have enough bright green sod for the center then? I just go off of what Buck said That's never a wise thing to do. :)
  8. Did the store only have enough bright green sod for the center then? The Sod Store?
  9. KDEAFDKGFKDAGFDKJGFDKASGFKDAS YES!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Wow, that was almost picked. Great job by Davis.
  11. Like that. TJ looking good when he goes up the middle. :)
  12. Bears win the toss, get the ball first.
  13. Jon, Chocolate Milk, carniby, Outshined_One. I might have forgotten someone.
×
×
  • Create New...