Two Cubs made it. 1. Mike Montgomery, lhp, Royals 2. Jaff Decker, of, Padres 3. Jharmidy DeJesus, 3b, Mariners 4. Ehire Adrianza, ss, Giants 5. Manuarys Correa, rhp, Angels 6. Rashun Dixon, of, Athletics 7. Jake Odorizzi, rhp, Brewers 8. Tyler Sample, rhp, Royals 9. Jose Casilla, rhp, Giants 10. Yowill Espinal, ss/2b, Royals 11. Joe Wieland, rhp, Rangers 12. Tyler Chatwood, rhp, Angels 13. Jose Bonilla, c, Royals 14. Starlin Castro, ss/2b, Cubs 15. Seth Lintz, rhp, Brewers 16. Junior Lake, ss, Cubs 17. Kyle Nicholson, rhp, Giants 18. Clark Murphy, 1b, Rangers 19. Terrell Alliman, of/3b, Angels 20. Wendell Fairley, of, Giants Got to say I thought Jharmidy DeJesus was a shoe-in for #1. I am also surprised Larry Suarez didn't make it again after having a better season than last year while still being age-appropriate and rehabbing from major surgery. I was also holding out hope that one of Cerda or Watkins would make it, but those two not making it was less of a surprise to me. http://www.baseballamerica.com/online/prospects/rankings/league-top-20-prospects/2008/266852.html