Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,896
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I'd feel alot better in general if Conrad didn't have a mysterious back injury with no time table to debut
  2. I mentioned it the other day, but his career so far has been nuts. 57 games, 60 walks, 39 steals. .484 OBP
  3. If both Bell and Townsend are avail for the Cubs to take, that's a really tough choice for me
  4. 25 runs for South Bend, what the horsefeathers
  5. Maton's kidnapped family can rest easy for another night
  6. I'd like to imagine they would have been more aggressive on Dylan Cease if Shota had declined.
  7. Shota pitched great on the road against the best offense in baseball, and I'll pretend nothing else in this game happened. Great day.
  8. I think I've seen enough, and if not I'll at least jinx him for the cross-town series. Drop Willy Adames ($100) Add Colson Montgomery ($75)
  9. Brewers might have blown it? If anybody would get Miller for a blown save they would
  10. You're not going to be able to convince a brick wall to change it's mind
  11. is there an alien baseball team anywhere that seems better than they should be
  12. You must be thinking of known POS Kyle Hendricks.
×
×
  • Create New...