Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. The two 7 inning games last night probably took less time than this game that ended after the top of the 9th tonight
  2. This horsefeathering game is still going?
  3. For sure! They actually called me this past winter, I want to say just after New Year's saying I was 50/50 to get them this year(not that it would have mattered with COVID) I think I was around 5,000 at that point. I have a couple interested parties too, so if I can get 6-8 people, that would be great. Do some sort of snake draft 1-8, 8-1 etc plus do the same for the postseason. Just need to decide on where for seats, and how many tickets 2 or 4 per game.
  4. I got the email too, 539 here. About 5 years too late for me. Kids, Wife, Job all get in the way. Might look into splitting them up like six ways with people and go to about 12 games a year
  5. David Bote hit a 3 run HR to snap a 4 game skid. Yu on the mound again, the Cubs haven't won a home game since. He was dominant on Thursday, only allowing 1 run while striking out 11. Go Cubs!
  6. Cubs lost 4 in a row now. The league has to cater to these horsefeathering degenerate gamblers. I think I saw Reyes is starting for the covidiots. Cubs the road team Go Cubs!
  7. Do I start a new game thread because of the loss? Not sure what doubleheader protocol is
  8. Any thread with GIFs is good in my book.
  9. See you in 2021 Cardinals
  10. Vegas and their puck possession damn. Rolling 4 lines. Reminds me of the Hawks until 2017. It's only 1 game but this has the makings of a short series
  11. They moved the Boston Carolina game to tomorrow morning
  12. Cleveland doing the right thing and not doing it the Cardinal Way should be commended.
  13. With Tampa having injuries, Pittsburgh and Toronto out already. I think Boston has a pretty easy path to the SCF. The West is wide open. Going to go with Vegas. Boston probably takes the Cup.
  14. Maybe the Cardinals will trade for him?
  15. I don't think they will aggravate anyone unless they eliminate the last Canadian based team
  16. The Hawks win play the winner of the Vegas/ Colorado game today
  17. I turned on the CBJ-Leafs game and it was 3-0 Leafs, just checked the score 4-3 CBJ. Nice comeback.
  18. Just cancel the season for the Cardinals, base the playoffs on winning percentage as some teams will have played only 50-57 games
  19. This would definitely be the year for an all Chicago World Series played in Milwaukee.
×
×
  • Create New...