Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Lockes Eye Scar

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,888
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Lockes Eye Scar

  1. Maybe the lurkers are voting against Derwood.
  2. Yeah, a Rich Hill ceiling was a little hyperbole, but I think he can be a lot better than Lilly.
  3. I don't know either. He was one of our best pitching prospects before last year. He skipped AAA and just wasn't ready. His ceiling is Rich Hill, not Ted Lilly.
  4. I guess they're banking on Zambrano stepping up and pitching 7+
  5. Clark Hardman... it's probably been mentioned, but what an awesome name.
  6. Willie's actually been pretty good this year. I wonder if the Rangers would swap brothers.
  7. Scott Eyre's brother. http://www.baseball-reference.com/e/eyrewi01.shtml
  8. I guess this horrible, horrible game would be a tad easier to forget if the Rangers could win.
  9. Because once in a while they'll go 5-1 or 7-2 for a stretch and they make you believe they're actually a decent baseball team.
  10. If I didn't expect this kind of game from the Cubs, I'd probably be angry, lol
  11. still the Cobs, no matter how hard they try
  12. Michael Young RBI single, Texas leads 4-2
  13. I had to give the poor guy a sympathy vote.
  14. Murton's come off the bench a lot and he still has an isod around .80
  15. Cubs next off day is 6/18. They have to be somewhat conservative. cubs have a day off according to the schedule....or is there a make up tomorrow Yeah-the Cubs wanted to put the makeup game with Houston in July, but apparently MLB didn't approve-so they scheduled it for tomorrow. probably because the Astros are already in Chicago
  16. I don't think Fontenot would make a dent in Salty.
  17. Over/under Cubs run scored in this game: 2
  18. this game was over as soon as Wolf tossed Lilly
×
×
  • Create New...