Jump to content
North Side Baseball

DiamondMind

Verified Member
  • Posts

    9,136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by DiamondMind

  1. Im still really mad at treebird for that [expletive] nick ahmed game comment. you knew what would happen!!!
  2. going after goldschmidt is definitely a bad idea. their lineup is awful. I dont care if I walk the bases loaded. Im not losing to him.
  3. I am way too drunk and way too tired for this. See you guys tomorrow.
  4. I had the W flag ready to post and everything
  5. You don't walk the winning run to the plate. In that situation I walk the winning run to the plate, then I win the game because Im not pitching to paul [expletive] goldschmidt
  6. This is my fault. I brought up babip. I will fall on my own sword now.
  7. you know we're gonna win when no ones talking about [expletive] babip
  8. Another positive note, Lester is Lester again
  9. I cant sleep during these night games until they're done, I fall asleep during the 1:20pm ones pretty regularly though.
  10. http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/game-of-thrones-stannis-fewer.gif
  11. I just want to say again that Collmenter had the worst stuff of any SP I've seen in like 2-3 years. Not being dramatic at all.
  12. yaaaaaaaaaasss https://instagram.com/p/2tc9tMTNTl/
×
×
  • Create New...