Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. Until the Dodgers decide they want him too.
  2. I was going to say the Dream Team’s competition are farmers and plumbers from Angola and Tonga. I sure hope we don’t have any Angolan’s on here.
  3. A sure fire way to make this fail is to unleash a couple of the Kardashian’s onto Ohtani and Yamamoto.
  4. Mets out-Metsing themselves by somehow turning a 101 win roster into a 75 win roster after spending $500 million free agency was pretty sensational stuff.
  5. Yes, probably. But then again, I am one weird horsefeathers. You know the saying “pineapple doesn’t go on pizza”? About 85% of my frozen pizza purchases is pineapple pizza. Why did I go on this short rant? I blame Jed.
  6. Another FO off to some other club and Jed is left holding his (probably) large **** in his hand again. Very nice. #Sadface.
  7. That’s all very true. He’s a 5 x NPB All-Star and 3 x Leagues saves champion, so he has history of pitching well in Japan. It might not mean much when he hits MLB but I feel $5 million a year is a free hit these days.
  8. That is a big win for the Padres.
  9. It’s insane that PL referees like Michael Oliver will hand out yellow cards for back chat and kicking the ball away (see poking the ball away) but won’t hand them out for diving. Apparently pettiness is worse than blatant cheating.
  10. Jed Hoyer: “Phew! Another bullet to spend money dodged.”
  11. I wish these media types would just move on and stop telling us which team offered what to Ohtani. It’s done, he’s a Dodger. Time to move on, Bruce.
  12. Scary to see Luton Town’s Tom Lockyer collapsing today against Bournemouth, only a few months after he collapsed in the Championship Play-off. 😞
  13. That’s just weird as horsefeathers and slightly uncomfortable.
  14. It’s the filter for any swear word. Except clusterf… for some reason lol.
  15. Nah. I am not a betting man.
  16. He will probably pitch 200 innings in 2024 and … lose in the NLDS.
  17. Yep, this FO will never shop in the top end of town. It still doesn’t mean producing a top farm system and going to a Dansby level contract won’t put a very good team on the field. Just don’t expect $300 million contracts to be handed out.
  18. I am sure he could have but he didn’t. Maybe the FO did lie to him to get him on board and that would be this club in a nutshell. Right, the Cubs resources to be a better team aren’t being used. But the resources to pay Counsell $40 million has been used and maybe thats all Craig cared about. It’s no different to a FA taking the biggest offer with a loser instead of less to go to a winner.
  19. $40 million over 5 years is a hell of an offer to turn down. Money helps in a big way and all Counsell needed to do was leave a division rival with less resources.
  20. I vote for the next President of Baseball Operations guy to be Carter Hawkins, the man who looked dead inside at the Craig Counsell press conference. Dead inside is how Chicago Cubs fans are feeling. So it makes perfect sense.
  21. Doom boner? I must use that one.
  22. Can we all spend 2024 booing Milwaukee all year, in every ballpark? 2020 was a missed opportunity to do it to Houston, because horsefeathers you Covid.
×
×
  • Create New...