Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. If Shota has a Hendricks type leash tonight, he should be pitching the 7th.
  2. Yeah, one of those weird things where fans always talk about a pitcher going 6 innings. Not 5, not 7, but 6. If Shota pitches a complete game, I wouldn’t complain.
  3. Munoz up next sporting a 10.97 ERA. Can’t wait to see how the hitters play him into form.
  4. Somewhere in Iowa trying to hit the broad side of a barn with his pitches.
  5. Not sure if you’re still interested in reading this article but the following link removes the paywall https://archive.md/Mai0o And the next link removes paywalls of most articles I have found from around the world. Just copy a paywalled articles URL and post it where it says “My URL is alive and I want to archive its content” and hit Save and just wait for the article to load. https://archive.md
  6. That’s good. Better to postpone before the scheduled start time and not make everyone wait for 4 hours before postponing it lol.
  7. Bit strange as I was live scoring the Liverpool game and it showed as 0-0 at halftime so I just assumed that was the score. The damn app never updated properly lol.
  8. I hope this one is true, 😂
  9. How it started for us when the bullpen was getting used for 5+ innings of relief tonight Hayden Wesneski: Can we keep him forever?
  10. Next 7 games after this one are against the 4-15 Marlins and 6-14 Astros. Good opportunity to bank some wins.
  11. The coefficient for an extra CL spot for next season just took a hammering. 😂
  12. Of course a pitcher named Pfaadt would be mowing us down.
×
×
  • Create New...