Jump to content
North Side Baseball

DiamondMind

Verified Member
  • Posts

    9,136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by DiamondMind

  1. Maddon going HAM after the game on that awful umpiring of late: Have I said I love Joe Maddon before? I love Joe Maddon.
  2. http://media.tumblr.com/9166415973c147ce9536a935abb24a13/tumblr_inline_mjq4leKFnW1qz4rgp.gif
  3. heres the gif http://www.csnchicago.com/sites/csnchicago/files/gif-castro-copycat.gif
  4. https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CEX2G0rUEAEb_g9.mp4 he wasnt mad
  5. my heart is beating out of my chest
  6. WHY IS ALL THE PRESSURE ON US WHEN WE'RE LEADING!?!?!?!?
  7. MAYO IS [expletive] GROSS YOU'RE NOT HELPING
  8. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  9. reynolds is gonna hit a game winning 3r hr. we all know it.
  10. GENERAL TSAOS CHICKEN MOO GOO GAI PAN SESAME BEEF
  11. I seriously cant stand it. Leaving the room and listening from the other side.
  12. http://media.giphy.com/media/PpgBsb0Jfntio/giphy.gif
  13. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  14. Serious question. Why the hate for Wong? I get hating Molina, but what has Wong done? I dont like his face. It makes me want to do things to it.
×
×
  • Create New...